Public Holidays 2016
Public Holidays 2015
» Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh
Ipoh City Council (Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh)
Location Map and Contact Details
View Larger Map or Find the direction to Ipoh City Council
Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh
Ipoh City Council
Ipoh City Council is located at:-
Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh, Jalan Sultan Abdul Jalil, Greentown, 30450 Ipoh, Perak.
It can be reach via phone (+605-241 3733) or fax (+605-243 7211).
You may contact via email at
For more information please visit
I do notice that your Grass Cutter Team (GCT)of men comments:-
1) We only cut n trim grass 5km along the main road in out
2) We don't have enough man power
3) We are just contractors doing our job and our supervisor don't allow to cut extra.
From Pekan Chemor passing Kpg Melayu to Kuala Kuang off Jalan Jelapang...how many times a month it take for the GCT to keep the grass trim n cut ?
Why is it they are not allow to cut more that 5 km space ?
It puzzles because the space just in front and all along of the shop lots also belong to the government. After all its just grass and lallang growing on the walking pavements.
Hope to receive a positive solution and advice soon
My feedback to the authorities as a concern rakyat. Thank you
Yoke Peng Kong
I would like to know the following:
1) Is MPI by law must keep all the original and current residential house plans?
2) If not, is the house owners obliged to keep a copy?
3) What is the penalty for losing the house plans?
4) If it is not compulsory to keep original and current house plans, does this mean that anyone can make illegal renovation, burn the plans and so no action can be taken against them?
to submit your comment here.
Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh
Other government listings in Ipoh, Perak:
Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia - Cawangan Ipoh
Pilgrimage Fund Board - Pejabat Cawangan Medan Gopeng(Mini)
Perak Land and Mines Department
Perak Water Board
National Registration Department - Pejabat Negeri Perak
Ministry of Rural and Regional Development, Malaysia - Bahagian Pembangunan dan Pemantauan Projek Cawangan Negeri Perak
Perak Public Works Department
Employees Provident Fund (EPF) - Pejabat KWSP Ipoh
Local Government Division
Yellavia.com © 2010-2015. Please read our
before participating in any offer in this site.